Thank you for your interest in Central Co-op.
Central Co-op will only consider qualified applicants who submit their application materials prior to the guaranteed consideration date via the URL located on the job posting for current open positions. Open positions are located in the employment information area at the Info Central Desk (located in the front of the store) and on Central Co-op’s website here.
In order to ensure you are considered for employment your resume and/or application information must contain the following:
- Employment history listed in chronological order, beginning with your most current or most recent employer and list all past grocery industry experience.
- Employment history must contain the name of the business; address, name and title of your supervisor and contact information; your job title; employment dates; number of hours per week; starting and ending wage; reason for leaving and job duties.
- Education history, with name of the school; number of years completed; major /course of study and whether or not a diploma or degree was obtained.
- Three personal references with name; address; phone number; email; years of acquaintance and relationship to you.
The following information is optional to be considered for a position and you are welcome to included it in your resume/application information:
- Volunteer experience listed in chronological order with contact information and volunteer duties and responsibilities.
- Additional workshops; seminars; continuing education courses; certification programs and etc