3 lb mixed hardy winter greens
¼ cup coconut oil
6 garlic cloves, minced
1 large yellow onion, chopped
1 finger of ginger, ~2” in length, minced
½ tsp ground turmeric
2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
1 cup nutritional yeast
½ tsp kosher salt
¼ tsp black pepper
1. Wash and pat dry the winter greens. Remove ribs and stems and cut leaves into 1 inch strips.
2. In a skillet, heat coconut oil on medium heat.
3. Add onion, garlic, and ginger. Cook approximately 2 minutes until fragrant and tender.
4. Add coconut milk and nutritional yeast and bring to a simmer.
5. Add the winter greens, one handful at a time.
6. Mix well, cover, and simmer for approximately 15 minutes.
Fava Bean and Asparagus Primavera
<p>Embrace Spring produce and return of Washington asparagus with this quick and easy recipe!</p>
Butternut Squash & Apple Stuffing
16th & Madison, Seattle [ Map ]
Open Daily: 7am - 10pm
1600 E Madison St, Seattle
Pearl & 46th, Tacoma [ Map ]
Open Daily: 7:30am – 9pm
4502 North Pearl Street
Follow us on:
© Copyright Central Co-op . All Rights Reserved.